1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Another Reason To Like Bing: They Are "real People!" Here's "proof!"

Discussion in 'Bing' started by rabst, Jul 13, 2015.

1. rabst New Member

rabst

In response to notification that I'd redeemed some points for another entry in one of Bing Rewards' sweepstakes, I sent them this message:

'Is there a scheduled-date for the drawing mentioned http://orders1.bingrewards.com/ViewInBrowser/list1/H2qyQb/Key-53393101.C.b.z.KR.-.K7KX6 because 'telling us when it is' (either on the page or in the email-notification I got the address from) might inspire users to 'work faster to get more credits' (the way deadlines make workers speed-up)'

And they responded:

"Hi Jay,

"This is Ean and I'll be assisting you with your service request 1296006625 regarding your query on the scheduled date for the sweepstakes promo: LEGO® Jurassic WorldT Prize Pack.

"We would like to inform you that the Sweepstakes promo has just started last 6/30/2015 at 9:00 AM ET and will end on 7/31/2015 at 9:00 AM ET. The winners will be notified directly through this link: https://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/winners/000500000088. We appreciate you though pointing out that the date is necessary on the email.

"For more chances of winning, we would strongly suggest that you redeem and submit more sweepstakes entries for your desired prize.

"Hope this helps in addressing your concern.

"Thank you for your participation with Bing Rewards Sweepstakes. Have a great day!

"Regards,
    Ean
    The Bing Rewards Team - http://bing.com/rewards"

2. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Wow, I'm actually surprised to hear that. I find that so many companies just use robots today so that they don't have to pay people. I mean Bing is a pretty good company, and they have some cool features. I just think that right now not many people are using them. And the people who are, are using them for the Bing Rewards, like you're getting. I will just stick to the Qmee that I've been using.

3. rabst New Member

rabst

Qmee has a rewards program; I'm surprised you haven't invited me to join. (There are good reasons to join Qmee, but I'm more-loyal to Bing than 'cash for searching' can break so soon!)

4. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Well, right now I'm out of a laptop so I'm still looking around for a new one. So, I haven't been using it :(. And it does stink because they do pay you pretty good just for looking up something that you would have already. Gotcha, I just never got into Bing. I like that I can use Google with Qmee.

5. rabst New Member

rabst

I mistook QMee for a meta-search engine ... I think it's more like a 'search-monitor/advertising-tool'---i.e. they don't really 'amplify the searching' (that I've seen), they mostly 'monitor your searching and send you ads.'

6. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Yeah, they seem like they just look at what you're searching and something you can make money from it. Then there are other times that you can't. They just give you some money I assumed that if maybe they were partners. The otherwise I don't know why they wouldn't give you money for every search that you do. I could make more money with it, but I forget to search when I'm on my laptop.

7. rabst New Member

rabst

That is 'wrong thinking' (I say like those guys with big heads in that old STAR TREK-episode featuring Captain Pike, the ones that told him "Wrong thinking will be punished! Right thinking will be equally-rewarded," as their temple-veins throbbed :p). 'People who "game" such programs into money-making machines' are the reason why we can't make 'full-time income' with those programs!

The idea is that--rather than search (and earn the search-engines more money) for FREE--you search with the engines (and/or attach the programs) that SHARE THAT MONEY with you! But--most-importantly--you search no more or -less than you did before you signed-on, for the exact-same reasons you searched FOR FREE!

8. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

That is so true. I have heard of so many sites that go broke just because all these people take advange of things like that. People just want ot easy way out in life and that's the sad reality. So, they think that if it's easy they will try that out. I mean these sites and other things like Qmee are just to make extra money.