1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Be an Expert Pin-Maker in Minutes

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by xTinx, Feb 12, 2015.

1. xTinx New Member

Pinterest has helped generate traffic for many websites. Businesses now encourage their social media marketing team to post pins and consequently spur interest on products and services. The more appealing the pin, the higher the chances of traffic generation and conversion. The following sites will make pinning a whole lot easier and more fun for you:

2. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I have been hearing a lot about how Pinterest is a good way to get traffic to a blog or website. I mean I do have to agree because you are able to set up a link that the person on your pin can click. Sometimes I think that it would be easier to just use that vs the other social media sites. I'm sure that it really only works very well depending on how many people follow you. The higher following you have, the more people might just click on your pin.

3. chinomoreno New Member

How does these tools work? I tried entering my site address and all I see is the image of my homepage (talking about pinstamatic)?