1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Chrome

Discussion in 'Web Browsers' started by danielle davidson, Jul 25, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Chrome has to be the best browser that I have used. I don't think that I would use any other browser. I think that it's just so much easier to navigate than the other ones. I have used FireFox and Internet Explorer and just didn't like them. Also the fact that Internet Explorer is going pretty out of date. I also heard that you can get a virus from it. So, what is your favorite browser?

2. vtech New Member

vtech

1. Google Chrome
    2. Microsoft Edge
    3. Firefox
    4. Safari or Opera

3. jblogger New Member

jblogger

@danielle davidson I was a Chrome user until about 4 years when I got my current laptop. For some reason Chrome doesn't play well with this computer. It's a HP Probook 4530s with a Intel i7 proccessor. I think it's some kind of hardware incompatibility because during these 4 years I've downloaded a few different Chrome versions and none of them has worked for me. Chrome just hangs up and that's it.

So, for the last 4 years I've been mostly a Firefox user and to be honest I don't miss Chrome at all.

4. proxy New Member

proxy

Yes i agree with that but sometimes chrome experience some bugs and error.So you need to try mozilla too