1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Facebook business work from home

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by tasha, Mar 2, 2015.

1. tasha New Member

tasha

Has anyone heard of the business package with facebook. You buy a kit for R45 south African money and this is for 9 day trial in fine print it says that they deduct R950 per month for internet millionaire. that is equivalent to $100 per month. Does anyone know about this and have you tried it?

2. Rainman New Member

Rainman

I haven't heard of it [yet]. My attempt to find more about it didn't get me any wiser. That's how bad search engines can be at times. Got links to Facebook groups which promise to get your site rank #1 on all search engines.

Would you please share some more details about "Facebook business work from home?" It sounds like something most people might find useful.

Thanks.

3. Niall95g New Member

Niall95g

Nope, I have not heard of this. It seems like a little bit of a gamble however. I'm not sure I would be willing to take such a gamble when there is no security with the plan. I also don't like the idea of planning/building a business around another one. The issue would be if Facebook goes downhill such as Myspace did. What would happen to your income?

4. toradrake Member

toradrake

I hunted around a bit and this was the only thing I could find that had the same information as you told us about.

Do you happen to have a link to the page where you got that information from? Sounds a bit fishy to me.

5. xTinx New Member

xTinx

I have neither heard of this venture nor tried it personally. My question: How come you have to use South African money? If that isn't fishy enough, then I don't know what is. Mind you, $100 per month is just way too much. Rather than give the amount to you as a reward for pursuing the venture, they're going to deduct it from your account, right? I don't think Mark Zuckerberg would find this profitable.

6. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I have never heard of this before. I always am skeptical about this just because it doesn't seem like it would work. I mean why would Facebook be helping people make all that money? I mean yes, I"m sure that there are people out there who are making money from it, but why wouldn't more people know about this? I feel like if it worked so well then more people would know about this