1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Discussion in 'Web Browsers' started by danielle davidson, Jun 13, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

So, how do you guys all feel about FireFox? I have it downloaded on my laptop, but I don't really use it. I think that it's good because it's fast, faster than Internet Explorer, but I love Chrome. It's my favorite browser to use. I think it's just because of the feel of Chrome. With FireFox, it's a good browser, but it's not the same. So, I'm wondering how many people actually still use FireFox? I don't know many people who do, especially with the new Windows. Or who has it downloaded on their laptop/computer?

2. Converse Active Member

I liked it, but it hasn't worked well for me since the last update, at least the Mac version. Images don't show and sites don't appear as they are supposed to. I wasn't having trouble with it until the update but I rarely use it now. I'll stick with Safari.

3. maverick New Member

Firefox is the best browser so far in my opinion with Chrome right after him. I have also used firefox and now it's a kind of habit to use it. Chrome is fine too but I don't feel comfortable in using it as much as Firefox and as I said earlier this my behavior is just caused by the fact that I am quite used to use Firefox. Also the support of Firefox is quite quick in the responses, I don't know about Chrome or any other browsers but that's a quite good thing from my point of view.

4. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Did you not like Safari? I have a Mac computer and I love the Safari. I like it better than both Chrome and Firefox. I don't use it as much. But I think that Safari is better than Chrome. I like the way that's it's designed better. I mean I might only like it because I like Apple products better, but I think that Safari works better than Chrome. That stinks that it's not working though. I didn't even know that you would download Firefox to the Mac laptops and computers.

5. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I'm the opposite. I use Chrome for everything. I like the look and the feel of it much better than Firefox. I"m not saying Firefox is bad because I also have it downloaded onto my laptop. I don't use it much, but I know for a fact that it's a pretty decent browser. I just think that I'm so used to using Chrome that that is all that I use now. Honestly, we are people of habit and we will use the one that we think is the best and the one that we feel the most comfortable using.

6. proxy New Member

I like firefox because he is my second option when i try to uninstall chrome because of some bugs and error.Still chrome is the no.1