1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Good For Marketing?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by danielle davidson, Jun 27, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

How much do you used Twitter to promote your work? I know that I will sometimes, but not all the time. I feel like my traffic doesn't really come from there. I have been using other sites, that I think I get more traffic from. I'm not sure that it's coming from there, but that is just what I assume. You can't really tell where it's coming from obviously. So, how much do you guys use Twitter to promote your work?

2. donnadona904 Member

I imagine that, like me, you say that you never have enough time and that you just cannot cope with 60 dozen things all at once. How on earth do you get out of that spiral? Many people never sit down and look at how to work smarter, rather than harder and even longer hours

3. eva maris Member

eva maris

I got 2 or 3 visits regularly from twitter. But bounce rate is very high visitors came from twitter. I used it regularly to update my company profile.

4. fastreplies Original Member

You mean per hour, in one day, week, month?

5. eva maris Member

eva maris

Sorry for delay in reply.
    I used to post 2 to 3 tweets everyday or like some other tweets of my followers.