1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Hello, I'm Hans

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hans, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Hans New Member

Hans

Hello,

Needless to say I'm new on this forum. I'm living in the Netherlands where you have webdirectories like startpagina.nl and zeef.com. Years ago, when I tried to gather links for a small camping sites on Dutch directories, I concluded that there are a lot of low-quality directories. After some considerations I decided to create my own webdirectory instead of becoming an editor of an existing directory. It's named ZOMDir.com, and I want it to make the best directory of the world. And yes I know, that is very ambitious, but I think it might be possible due to the fact that it is an open wiki.

On this forum I hope to learn what you think of a directory like ZOMDir.com. I'm open for any suggestion and feedback in general.

Best regards,
    Hans

2. Converse Active Member

Converse

Hans, welcome to the forum! I am working right now so I don't have time to look through your directory thoroughly, but I do know that it is very difficult to maintain quality in a wiki, although I am sure it can be done, Wikipedia being a great example.

3. Sherell New Member

Sherell

Hi Everyone...I'm Sherell. I am new to the "directory" arena, but I am eager to learn. I will be lurking around..and yes, of course participating in discussions :)