1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Hey There!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mattattack, Mar 20, 2015.

1. mattattack New Member

mattattack

Hi guys, my name is Matt.

I'm a law student from the UK, I like books and telly and computers and news stories about unlikely friendships between animals which are supposed to hate each other.

I made my first website when I was 15, I used Microsoft frontpage and spent hours on it. It was basically a blog before there were blogs. Then when I left school at 16 I started making websites for entertainers (magicians, pianists and the like) on a freelance basis, basically pocket money. It was fun. Im now in my final year of university and I'm looking to get back into the game, which is why I'm here.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Matt :)

2. Converse Active Member

Converse

Welcome to the forum, Matt.

3. KenBrace New Member

KenBrace

Hi there Matt. Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have some experience with webmastering and internet. There are lots of great discussions about directories, SEO, and forums here so I'm sure you'll find some stuff that interests you. Enjoy your stay. :)

4. ceocoldman New Member

ceocoldman

Hi , there, im newbie too, im ont imeshare attorney business an studying animation, feel free to ask something : D