1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Hours Spent Surfing The Web

Discussion in 'Google' started by danielle davidson, Jun 20, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

How long are you online typically during a week? I know that I typically spend about 5-6 hours. I'm not including the time that I spend watching TV because I don't watch normal TV, I watch Netflix. I loving using the internet, so I use it when I have time. There is so much that you are able to learn, that's one thing that I love. I honestly think it's one of the best things ever made. So, how long do you like spending on the web?

2. maverick New Member

maverick

Pretty much I would say. If you count also online gaming I would say that I spend online like 9/10 hours a day if not even more. I am a quite addictive person regarding this aspect of the internet as I can't really stop myself after a bunch of hours spent at the computer and I end up finishing my computer session with a pain in the eyes that you can't believe XD. By the way usually I stay pretty much on forums, posting and stuff while Youtube is playing in the background.

3. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

@maverick I am also pretty addicted when it comes to the internet. I love posting on forums so I tend to do that a lot. I don't play online games, but if I did then I would spend so much more time on my laptop! I play most of mine of my Xbox. Oh, I've also had pain in my eyes from being on my laptop so long. The sad thing is that I don't mind it. I've always been big into electronics so I love using them all the time.