1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

How good is Blekko?

Discussion in 'Blekko' started by danielle davidson, Jun 15, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I have never heard of this search engine before. I'm honestly not even really sure what it is. When I looked it up, they just took me to some website, I didn't look through it so I don't know what was on the website. I thought that it was supposed to be a search engine, but that wasn't was it came up as. So, is it a search engine? If it is, is it a good search engine? And if it's not a search engine, then what is it exactly?

2. Converse Active Member

Converse

It looks like they were bought out by IBM. Blekko is a search engine but it appears that it is no longer available to the public.

3. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

@Converse Yes, I had just seen that. Before that, I didn't know anything about this so I was wondering how good it was. I'm sure at one point it was a good search engine, but I feel like search engines like this come and go. I remember when people always wanted to use Bing because they all thought that it was super cool. Now, most of the those people don't even use it anymore. All those people just switched back to Google.