1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Learning About Web Directories

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DirectorsMill, Sep 5, 2015.

1. DirectorsMill New Member

DirectorsMill

Hi! I've joined the forum so I could learn a lot more from your knowledge and experiences with web directories, reviewing directories and content writing. Much as I'm technologically challenged and still grasping technical terms many of you have been discussing about, I feel inadequate to contribute. But I do hope that everyone, here, will be very patient with me. Thanks!

2. Converse Active Member

Converse

Welcome to the forum. I haven't added anything to it lately but hope to begin again soon, but you'll find a lot of information about web directories in the Web Directory Digest.

3. juliets_journal New Member

juliets_journal

@Converse, thanks a lot for the link "Web Directory Digest". I am also new in this forum and knew almost nothing about wed directories. Nevertheless, since I wanted to join the forum and be an active member, I did a little Google search and found that web directories are somehow similar to the phone directories that are offline. The only difference according to my shallow research was that phone directories have peoples numbers while wed directories have web addresses. I am a blogger and anything that concerns the internet and its links and grouping sites interests me. That is why I joined this forum to learn much more about directories and maybe share what I search on my own from other sources.

4. Converse Active Member

Converse

Welcome to the forum, @juliets_journal. I hope you will become an active member.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015