1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Predicted Keyword Trends, 2015

Discussion in 'Bing' started by toradrake, Dec 18, 2014.

1. toradrake Member

Well Bing has come out with their predicted keyword trends for 2015 and it looks like wearables will be the number one. Here are the highlights of their predictions.

Technology Predictions
    1. Wearables
    2. Digital Personal Assistants
    3. Home Automation
    4. 3-D Printing
    5. Virtual Reality Gaming
    Wearables Predictions
    1. Apple Watch
    2. Samsung Gear devices
    3. FitBit devices
    4. Jawbone devices
    5. Microsoft band
    Well with all the new wearable technologies that came out this year, I can see where they get their prediction from. Notice Google Glass is not on there.

2. Rainman New Member

Wearable tech is going to replace internet marketing as the most profitable niche soon. It already has in fact. An article I read a while back seemed to suggest that young people aged 16-30, are the ones who predominantly search for and are interested in wearable tech. So for any marketer who knows where such people hang out, and they create a blog or start a forum and lure these young people in, there's some good cash to be made.

Maybe I should take the risk and wade in . . .

3. toradrake Member

That is what I am working on. I just haven't had the time to write an article to add to my blog on it or create a few threads in my forum on it. It is so frustrating!

4. xTinx New Member

This is helpful information. Wearables are becoming more and more prominent over the years, they're sure to take center stage in the not-so-distant future. Of course, you can't expect Bing to place the name of their competitor as doing so will downgrade the relevance of their its search engine.

5. toradrake Member

Does anyone have a list of the wearable technologies that are coming out that we all can look over? I have found a few but not that many. I know there are more out there.

6. Rainman New Member

I've had a look around. Here are a few which I think most people haven't heard of:

i) Smart shirts.
    "are made to offer up more types of information for athletes."

ii) Smart bra
    "detects stress, tells women if they are in love, etc"

7. toradrake Member