1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Quality is more important than quantity

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by mr_bucks, Jan 16, 2015.

1. May102014 New Member

May102014

Both are important, but quality has really exceeded over quantity. I can say that we can still manage to publish more posts if we focus more on quality because what matters most is the loyalty of our reader. By making your readers happy and feeding them with what he needs at the same time, will help you to earn more subscribers.

toradrake likes this.
  2. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I have to agree with you and it's sad to think that not many other people do. So many companies and other people only care about the amount of likes that they are getting. They don't care about what their site look likes or how well that it's run. People care more about likes today than anything else. I know some people who only care about how many likes they are getting on something that they post, it's sad that they care that much. If people don't like your website they shouldn't have to like it. Nor should they ask people to like it.

3. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I have to agree with you and it's sad to think that not many other people do. So many companies and other people only care about the amount of likes that they are getting. They don't care about what their site look likes or how well that it's run. People care more about likes today than anything else. I know some people who only care about how many likes they are getting on something that they post, it's sad that they care that much. If people don't like your website they shouldn't have to like it. Nor should they ask people to like it.

4. maverick New Member

maverick

I share your opinion in every way. Quality is far better than quantity simply because it's better to have one thing but done correctly than a huge amount of things but done incorrectly, right? Pursuing the quality is always have been my way of thinking and my philosophy in the life of every day; if I have to do something, both for work or for something personal, I always try my best in order to make it good.

Scorp likes this.
  5. Scorp Member

Scorp

I agree, yes.

Quality is more important than quantity, in most cases. I mean, there are churn and burn cases where you just want quantity, for a low price, quickly, to fill up a site, throw ads, etc. I mean, not from personal experience, but from reading about it.

Of course, actually, honestly, I believe the optimal thing is not quality over quantity, it's quality AND quantity! That's how you rock dude! :D

6. maverick New Member

maverick

For example I just had an example few days over this thought. I bought a game called Guild Wars 2 on the famous retailer site G2A where the average prices are usually lower than the ones of the official retailers and guess what happend few days ago.. I just got my account banned! So be sure always to check for quality and do not let you trick by quantity.

7. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Yes, I have to agree with you. So many people just think the more they post, the more people will want to see their stuff. When, in fact, that is wrong. I care more about the quality of posts than the amount that they have. I think that people worry too much about posts, and not about what they are writing. I have seen a couple of places online that don't do a good job with their writing.