1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Reviews - Web Directory Reviews Org

Discussion in 'Web Directory Reviews Org' started by wdr, Oct 28, 2014.

1. wdr Member

wdr

I have gotten behind on my reviews, with all of the extra work involved with having to restart the forum, but I should be catching up in the next couple of weeks.

Rather than starting two separate posts for each directory that I review, as I did in the old forum, I will simply have one thread for reviews; whenever I publish a new review, I'll refer to it in that thread.

So far, well over a hundred reviews have been done, including more than seventy-five separate web directories. You can access them through the reviews page of the site.

If you'd like to discuss any of my reviews, you can do that either in this part of the forum or in the comments section beneath the review. However, if you'd like to discuss any web directory, we have a forum set apart on this board for that.

2. fastreplies Original Member

fastreplies

Original

Ah, I see you're expending your list.

Good man, one day you will have Top 10 and then Top 25 for the rest of directories field.
    Just my prediction.

:)

fastreplies

Converse likes this.
  3. wdr Member

wdr

I am working on something new. Until I can be sure that it will come about, I'll keep it under wraps though.

4. wdr Member

wdr

5. wdr Member

wdr

6. wdr Member

wdr

7. wdr Member

wdr

8. wdr Member

wdr

9. wdr Member

wdr