1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Seo techniques

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by peopletrendin, Nov 12, 2014.

1. talha123 Member

talha123

I guess everyone who commented before me have already given you their 2 cents if not their own experience of these two different SEO techniques. Basically, it's called white hat because it's pure and honest in its own way. These are SEO techniques that follow search engine rules. On one hand, black hat techniques try to trick search engines and make use of crawling software to a great extent.

2. Jane Diaz New Member

Jane Diaz

Basically white hat seo refers to all the techniques used to improve your ranking in serp while adhearing to the search engine's policies. And black hat seo's techniques are tactis that are disapproved and against the search engine's terms of service such as keyword stuffing, using unrelated keywords in page content, invisible text to doorway pages, page swapping, redirects and content automation. I recommend you use white hat since it's sustainable and ethical, black hat seo is effective but risky and it can cause your site to be reported.

3. acidbee New Member

acidbee

The line is quite fluent and is strongly depended on interpreation.

4. fastreplies Original Member

fastreplies

Original

Why don't you provide one so we all benefit from what you know about that subject?

:(

fastreplies

5. acidbee New Member

acidbee

Well you could say, blackhat is everything what google does not want to happen, but strictly put, google does not want to happen any on the tradtional methods e.g. linkbuilding as such.

6. wipaq New Member

wipaq

All you have to do is just make your On-page SEO strong and just the get some backlinks from the forum and blog even though it is no-follow.