1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Social Media..dead?

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by danielle davidson, Jun 29, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

How often do you use social media nowadays? I know that I actually used to use it a lot. I used to get on Facebook everyday, a couple of times a day. The same would go for all the other social media site that I had. Now, I barely use them anymore. To me, they just seem like a huge waste of time. I mean they can be good if you're promoting something, but otherwise I won't use them often. I just see too much drama and it's annoying. I have also heard that not many people are using social media anymore. Could social media be on the decline?

2. Clarke Member

I can't say that social media dead, but because of other social sites like Twitter, Facebook, G+ and many more competition is very high. I used my social accounts on regular basis to share my updates and other things.

3. cwvps New Member

I just love what you said about social media being dramatic. That is my impression, too. It's like, if you want people to pay attention to something, you have to create a bit or more drama around it. This is really tiring for me and they are not my favorite part, but I still find social media necessary.

4. chinomoreno New Member

For personal use, I make sure to check on it whenever I have a spare time haha especially Instagram.
    But for business use, once a day would be enough. Updating and engaging is enough to show my followers that I am still active. :)