1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Social Media Marketing Toolkit

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by toradrake, Nov 11, 2014.

1. toradrake Member

I have not reviewed this as of yet but it is free and I thought someone may be interested in it. Especially since it is free. According to the page the kit "gives you everything you need to start building an online community, developing brand affinity and engagement, and generating leads on social networks."

Who knows, maybe it will help. If anyone test it let me know. I don't have anything I am marketing right now so I have no way to really test it and give an analysis.

Free Toolkit: Social Media Marketing 101

2. jade870 New Member

sounds cool I do a lot of buying and other stuff online. Maybe I should check this out a little more, I am trying to get into the social marking myself. But I am just starting out so I don't know a lot about it yet, this tool kit might be able to help me with some things I am working on.

3. Wulfman New Member

Is there a way to advertise for companies on social media, ie besides your own Facebook or Twitter page ? For example suppose I want to promote the iPad Air and create eye catching advertisements using some graphics software. And I post these advertisements on my Facebook page and Twitter page. How many views will that generate? Not much. I only have 70 contacts on Facebook. Is there a way to increase this number other than the obvious solution of getting more contacts?

4. cbrigges New Member

Absolutely, Check out Weebly.com. At this site you can make your own website for FREE!. Yup.. Then, go to Clickbank.com and open an account. Also FREE!. Choose the products you want to advertise, and put them on your new website, along with any other items you may have and wuala!
    You are also given a link that you can post on Craigslist, or any other free advertising site.

5. xTinx New Member

That's a nice software. I'm sure it has its own set of advantages. However, I'm currently doing social media marketing manually. The results are all right and choosing this option reduces my chances of getting spammed. Using a social media marketing software may get you punished. Google has a way of detecting the movements of manufactured SEO. I try to do things manually to avoid penalties that could affect our site's rankings.

6. Shamzblueworld New Member

Has any of you actually tried this? Would appreciate if you can share the review after you experience it, I have not used any social media marketing software as of yet, so I'd be interested in this if I could see some positive reviews.

7. SimplySidy Member

Using Software to get things done for you specially promotion - can have its negatives and if caught, your website can be heavily penalized. I will never risk this.

We all are aware that Google doesn't appreciate it. Also, Fb has banned a few pages just because they were spamming. I take a cue from these and they frame my beliefs.

Instead, I might consider hiring out people on Fiverr or elsewhere where I spend minimum to get likes. I know, this is again unacceptable by many here and elsewhere, but if there is a real need, I have my own terms and conditions which the Candidate needs to fulfill. This in my opinion is lesser risk and lesser investment.

8. spikerfreelancer New Member

I am partial to using WordPress, you can create material easily, have a running blog that you can post to from multiple devices and platforms. As to getting your material out there, you can always go to relevant pages and insert your content there. This is a more free floating method, but it works when you're just getting started.

Actually, craigslist doesn't support links or any type of scripted content anymore. They have reduced you to having to convince the prospect of copying the web address and pasting it in the browser, on the same note, key words like copy, cut, and paste can get your posting removed from the site. I'f you have found a way around their new policies please share!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
  9. starlight22 New Member

Thanks for sharing that information and it's nice to learn more about different things. I won't be using this but I'll definitely check the site out to read more about it. If I was ever marketing something I still don't think I would use this because it's just not for me.

10. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Wow, that sounds like something that would be good to try out. It would be even better for people who are just starting out and are trying to get a following. I do a lot of research, so that way I've been able to find some good ways to promote my blog to it. If there are people out there who don't know much, it's a smart idea to check this out.