1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

What is your main source of online income?

Discussion in 'Monetizing' started by calebmelvern, Oct 29, 2014.

1. tasha New Member

tasha

I have a few things I dabble in every day and it does take long and sometimes very frustrating but my best is the writing except for when I am expecting a payout at the end of the month only to find that I just missed the payout number.

2. maverick New Member

maverick

My main source , at the moment, is microworker and other P2W sites. Of course as it is an online income I treat it like an online income thus I don't make a living of it. I just use the money I earn to buy some video games and maybe to do some other online purchasing like interesting books etc... About blogs I would stick with the classic Adsense program.. I believe there isn't really anything better than that at the moment in a manner of reliability and gain.

3. bonzer New Member

bonzer

My main source of income online is writing and web research. I do have a couple of blogs on which I enabled Adsense. I also work with Amazon affiliate program and some other CPM programs.

4. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

Right now I have a blog that I am just trying to get traffic to. I have a blog with WordPress that I started not too long ago. I like posting on it, but I'm not sure if I want to stick with blogging. It's hard because I never know what I want to write about, plus I always want to write about 100 different things. I think that as times goes on I will be able to make a good blog, but right now I'm just trying to feel out the whole blogging world. Right now I just make money from other sites.