1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Which Other Communities Do You Follow/frequent Online?

Discussion in 'Online Communities' started by maverick, Jun 22, 2015.

1. maverick New Member

maverick

Hi guys, today I just wanted to ask you a simple question: which other communities do you follow/frequent online and what is the type of disccusion you have there? For online communities I mean like forums like this or even a group on Facebook or a specific hashtag on Twitter. For me I follow a lot of forums that goes from the general technologies news to the gaming discussions. These are basically the two topics that worth my attention at the moment. What about you?

2. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I also like going on technology forms. I enjoy those because I love learning about the different phones that are out there. It's insightful because then you can know the phones that you should stay away. You can also hear news about Apple and Samsung. Those are both companies that I like to follow. I'm pretty big into technology so I follow a couple of those forums. Another forum is money saving ones. I always like knowing ways that you are able to save money. I'm sure that there are other ones that I go on, but those are just some I can think of off the top of my head.

3. donnadona904 Member

donnadona904

But cutting costs only goes so far. Unless you already make a lot of money and spend like a bon vivant, most people can’t eke out that much more from their budget by decreasing expenses. Plus, the more you retrench, the more your quality of life suffers.

4. chinomoreno New Member

chinomoreno

Well I like travel communities like on Facebook group I am a member and also in tripadvisor, just hanging out if I just have a spare time hahaha
    Most of the time forum communities, been reading some blogs but I don't see any interesting and engaging at the moment..