1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Why Do You Choose Google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by danielle davidson, Jun 20, 2015.

1. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

I would have to say that the main reason I choose Google is because of how it looks. It looks much nicer than all the other search engines that I have tried. I honestly don't like the look and feel of Bing or Yahoo! They just aren't the same. I think that I've always used Google, so it just makes me keep wanting to use it. So, why do you like using Google?

2. maverick New Member

maverick

I choose Google for some simple facts that are really relevant to me that are: realiability, simplicity and quality. Google have all of them and this is the reason I have chosen it. Infact you don't find almost anytime Google down or inaccsible, it's really simple to use as the interface doesn't really require a high knowledge to understand it and the quality of the service they provide is more than perfect to me.

3. danielle davidson New Member

danielle davidson

@maverick I have to agree with you. Google is the best when it comes to quality. I use the Google Maps a lot, and I always know that I can count on it. It's so easy to use, and that another thing that I love. One of the best things about Google though is all the other stuff that comes with it. You can make a blog, use maps, Google Plus, and Google Docs. The Docs is my favorite just because you can have other people help edit your paper.

4. vtech New Member

vtech

Interesting question, if there are four shops and 90% customers are buying from one shop only than obviously if you are a seller you would like your product to be displayed at that shop and that too in front so that more customers can buy it..

5. myarcus New Member

myarcus

GOOGLE IS ONLY EASY WAY TO SEARCH ANYTHING IN GOOGLE

6. fastreplies Original Member

fastreplies

Original

Really?
    How difficult is to run searches in Bing?
    Are they asking you to signup or pay fees or tell you to get lost?

Come on smart ass, share with us what is wrong with other search engines.

:rolleyes:

fastreplies