1. While you are free to lurk, we welcome you to register for a (free) account so that you will be able to participate in forum discussions.

Youtube Likes-Views

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by Scorp, Jan 30, 2015.

1. cwvps New Member

cwvps

I'm a bit confused about this because fake likes won't create any engagement. They'll always be passive likes just resting there. I would maybe, but maybe buy some fake likes once, just to boost the page a little bit.

2. Scorp Member

Scorp

Well, the views and likes do help create engagement, and bring traffic to videos.

First of all, the more views and likes a video has the higher it will appear on Youtube's and Google's search engines, which will bring more traffic. Of course, other things play a role in how well the video will rank too - video quality, Backlinks, Social Signals, channel subscribers, etc...

Then when real people land on your video, that very important first impression, they will judge your video by the amount of views and likes it has, and by the amount of subscribers the channel that posted the video has. It doesn't matter if those numbers are real or fake, most people will never have a thought like that cross their mind. They'll assume it's all real by default and take it from there. That being said, high numbers will then make people more likely to like the video themselves and watch it, subscribe to the channel that posted the video, click the link in the description, post a comment, etc.

So as you can see, it does matter. I boost my videos on Youtube with the things I mentioned, and they always perform better if I boost them than if I don't boost them.

But of course, you've gotta be careful where you buy the likes and views from. While your video can be deleted by Youtube for any number of reasons - video contents, description and spam, too many dislikes and reports, stolen video, copyrighted music in the video, etc - they can also remove your video for buying fake views and likes. So if you're gonna buy likes/views/subs you have to make sure you buy from a reliable provider who knows what they're doing.

Here, this is what I use: http://digesale.com/jobs/internet-marketing/i-will-send-150-likes-to-your-youtube-videos/

That same girl Julia that sells that service has high retention views and subscribers too. She's pretty good and reliable. Price is of course my biggest thing, and it's a low price :D

Cheers

3. Ya,youtube subscribers are very important for your youtube channel..If you can't able to get a subscribers for your youtube channel...You can buy youtube subscribers from some authorized sellers.

Scorp likes this.
  4. Scorp Member

Scorp

I've had good success buying youtube subscribers here - http://socialesale.com/

A bit slow, but gets the job done, and the subs are sticking so far. It's been a few months since I bought.

5. A bit slow, but gets the job done, and the subs are sticking so far. It's been a few months since I bought.[/QUOTE]
    Likes and views will help help you to get more subscribers.

6. If you want to get more youtube likes and comments, you can also buy it from some authorized sellers.

7. acidbee New Member

acidbee

Wouldnt buy any views or likes as this does not work anymore.